| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Steamboat Springs, Co in April is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 55.4mm (2.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Steamboat Springs, Co April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Steamboat Springs, Co:
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 303.6 kms (188.7 miles) NNW
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 169 kms (105 miles) N
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 209.7 kms (130.3 miles) SW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 276.7 kms (171.9 miles) S
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) SSW
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) N
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.7 miles) NE
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) NE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 311 kms (193.3 miles) ENE
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 185 kms (115 miles) ENE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) ENE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) ENE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) E
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) E
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) ESE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) SE
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.6 miles) SE
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 349.4 kms (217.1 miles) SSE